PrivacyYour privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use Labirinto to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
SafetyWe do our best to keep Labirinto safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Labirinto safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Labirinto.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Labirinto, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Labirinto.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Labirinto to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Labirinto, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Labirinto functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account SecurityLabirinto users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Labirinto, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Labirinto Page for such purposes.
- You will not use Labirinto if you are under 13.
- You will not use Labirinto if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's RightsWe respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Labirinto that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Labirinto if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Labirinto.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Labirinto offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.